UPDATE: NBC SERVICES & ACTIVITIES (COVID-19)
Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
Greetings in Christ’s name,
Below is outlined our current plan for our main church activities. As the situation keeps changing so rapidly, please be patient with us as we may have to adjust from week to week as necessary.
Wed Prayer Meeting Arrangements:
We plan to try and host a virtual prayer meeting/Bible study online using Zoom. This software/platform has been recommended to me by multiple people and is what we have used several times for ladies’ meetings. If you would like to be included in this group and you are not already on my contact list, please contact me – Email email@example.com or phone/text 0413 076 622
Sunday Worship Arrangements:
As presently we are not able to congregate on the church premises, the plan is for families and individuals to watch or listen to a pre-recorded sermon @ 10:00AM in their homes on Sunday morning. I plan to preach and record the Sunday AM sermon on Saturday so it can be edited and uploaded before Sunday. Lord willing, I will be focusing on the Revelation series as a priority for now given its relevance to what is going on around the world at present. The sermon will be accessible as usual on our website, sermon audio or our Vimeo account. I will be sending around the link on Sunday morning as a reminder. If you want a reminder and you are not already on my contact list, please contact me- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text 0413 076 622
- Youth Group, Young Adults and Sunday School ministries will be suspended until further notice.
- Ladies Meeting will be cancelled for March but we hope to be able to do something on the internet for next month since the current “Christian Womanhood” series is being delivered online anyway. Stay tuned for updates on this.
1. Online: You can credit the Northside Baptist Church account with your offering as per the following account details:
- BSB: 105 135
- Account Number: 506 367 040
- For general tithes & offerings, make sure you include the word ‘tithe’ or ‘offering’ in your description.
- For mission’s offerings, please include the word ‘missions’ or ‘faith promise’ in your description
2. By Post: You can mail a cheque or money order made out to “Northside Baptist Church” to the church office – 145 Nelson Rd, Para Vista, 5093.
3. In Person: You can arrange to give your offering in an envelope to our secretary, treasurer or assistant treasurer. Please phone the church office to arrange.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have a prayer request or a need. We are here to serve in any way we can.
Pastor S. Western
March 16, 2020
February 28, 2020
February 27, 2020